About Me

My photo
born celestial..adopted and raised on earth =]

Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2009

Farsi Famous Persian Grill =]

*after the Heavenly Chocolates Seminar; *photo credits: pinayads.com

After the whole day fof food events..we decided to have late dindin at a place where I've always told my friends that has good Persian food at a very affordable price.

We had the Honey Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo Chicken Steak, Stewed Goat, Chelo (skewered minced meat with Persian spices), their rice has Cardamon seeds..they also have the Kababs, Shawarma, Hummus, etc. So give in to your Persian food cravings and head on to Farsi located at Scout LozanoSt., Tomas Morato, Q.C. 9at the back of Alba restaurant and Figaro Coffee)

Cheers =]

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks good Sire! Sana may captions yung food, so I know what you ordered. :)

Your Majesty_Sire said...

Oh yeah sis, super backlogs eh..I ordered the Honey Chicken ahihihi..Cheers! =]